Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
navaneeth79
Contributor II
Contributor II

oledb connnectivity error in Qlikview Dashboard

i All,

I am fetching data from one table in oracle using oledb connection into QlikView and getting the following error :

ErrorSource: OraOLEDB, ErrorMsg: ORA-01861: literal does not match format string

Earlier I was using odbc connection, and it was all working fine.

While analyzing the issue, I found that the issue is occurring due to one field which is having datatype as "Number" in oracle.

Does any one have idea how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share your date format in select statement

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
navaneeth79
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The error is not in date field and we are getting error in a filed which has data type NUMBER

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, This error en-count to only Date format issue? Better to make troubleshoot where you are writing SQL query in your statement? Or else please post the line which error tuck into preview

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
navaneeth79
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Issue is not occurring due to date, it is occurring due to NUMBER datatype field.

Please find the below code which we are using in qlikview.

SQL select

AP_KEY

from

xyz;

//AP_KEY is the field in oracle having datatype as "NUMBER"