Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tunoi
Creator
Creator

only selected value on axes

Hi Guys,

I got a request to do build the following bar chart:

Capture001.PNG

The user will select one broker and the object will display top 20 brokers(determined by some measure) + the broker selected(that should be easy to do, i hope )

My problem: i dont know how to make the axes to display only the selected brokers like in the picture attached.

Any ideea?

4 Replies
tunoi
Creator
Creator
Author

no ideea?

tresesco
MVP
MVP

With a sample qvw to work upon, ideas could strike faster.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Here, I am understanding the way is - If you have 20 Values on X-Axis and when you tried with select one value on X-Axis it self you want to show That value only and then remaining graph should show. Is that you meant to say. May be correct me if i am wrong

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
tunoi
Creator
Creator
Author

What i want to have only selected broker displayed as label and  the rest 19 or 20 bars (if selected broker is not in top 20)  not to display anything as label.

In the picture attached each bars represent a broker but only for the first bar the label is displayed because that will be the selected broker