Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iliyansomlev
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

pdf report with objects that have inputfields-based amounts

My question is about an issue with pdf reports with objects based on normal and inputfields.

In my model I have a 2.5 mln row table with normal fields and two columns that are input fields used for corrections of certain amounts.

In the layout I have a pivot table with 2 expressions of the kind sum(Normal field)+sum(Inputfield) (the corrected amount). The object has from 4 to 40 lines the most, it is activated only when some customer has been selected.

My app was 200 MB before I created the two inputfields and after I created them it is 300MB. It works fine, albeit somewhat slower, but the PDF report that prints this object (the pivot table) has issues with it. It worked fine when there where no inputfields, and it works fine with inputfields on my desktop, but again slower. Accessed via AJAX the report is printed, very slowly; but with the Plugin I got once the Print Preview and then it hanged and started to lose connection to the server. Allocated memory problem type message appeared two times.

Do you have experience of creating reports with objects that have inputfields in their expressions, and can this issue be managed - through pdf printer settings for memory allocation and if so where can I find these settings? Or is this issue with IE plug-In?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Replies