Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

please am having problem storing to qvd

hello,

please correct my code to store into QVD

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Provide a title to the table that you want to store immediately preceding the LOAD line as follows;

ex:

replace:

LOAD

"[Measures].[Aggregate Price  Commercial_planned]" as [Aggregate Price  Commercial_planned],

with

GasAndPower:

LOAD

"[Measures].[Aggregate Price  Commercial_planned]" as [Aggregate Price  Commercial_planned],

------

then alter the syntax of your store command to this:

Store GasAndPower into GasAndPower.qvd (qvd);

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Provide a title to the table that you want to store immediately preceding the LOAD line as follows;

ex:

replace:

LOAD

with

GasAndPower:

LOAD

------

then alter the syntax of your store command to this:

Store GasAndPower into GasAndPower.qvd (qvd);

Not applicable
Author

i got exactly the same error, check attached

Not applicable
Author

Note: am pulling data from SQL analysis server

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

If you remove the STORE command does your script work  ?

I also noticed you have a trailing ',' in the last line of your load which would normally cause an error.  Perhaps your table is not getting loaded and the real error is the load/SQL.  Can you check that ?

"[NGC Projects].[NGC Projects].[NGC Projects].[MEMBER_CAPTION]" as [NGC Projects],

SELECT

Not applicable
Author

Hello Jo,

My code runs perfectly but brings out saving to QVD error

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Thanks very much.  Can you post all the script code including the store command ?