Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ch_riadh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

"Always one selection value" in Qlik Sense

Hello Guys,

Please i want to ask you if there is the option "Always one selection value" in a 'List box' in Qlik Sense ?

9 Replies
sunny_talwar

Nothing inbuilt in Qlik Sense, but may be using an extension object: Qlik Branch

ch_riadh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Which Extension i have to use ?

sunny_talwar

There should be few of them available. Did you try opening the link I attached above? Also try to do a google search 'Always One Selected Value Qlik Sense Extension' and it should provide you with various discussions and links that might be able to help you out

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please try Set analysis in expression.

Not applicable

there is an extension named , bi-era.com_listbox which i had used for making list box and enabling 'Always one selected value'

Thanks

Khushboo

Not applicable

Hi Riadh,

there is no native support for this setting yet in Qlik Sense. But we have developed an extension and will take care of future updates and compatibility. Feel free to have a look at our product page: https://qliktelligence.com/en/always-one-selected-value-extension/

best regards

Florian Tissen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Khushboo,

I have downloaded that extension and saved it in the aforementioned folder. I can see it in my app. Unfortunately, I'm not still able to enable 'Always one selected value'.

Please could you give some extra tips in order to achieve it? It would be much appreciated if you could help me solve this issue.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Gonzalo

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

You can try Qlik Branch this extension

ketankharat
Contributor
Contributor