Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

reg-straight table

hi all i have few questions recording straight table and i have attached an sample pic and i want to do like that can anyone help me recording this

1.i want to get a separator for each product as shown in pic

2. i want to merge multiple rows into single like as shown in the sample pic

and both i should get in the straight table

21 Replies
Not applicable
Author

HI Eva but i want to get the price ,volume under synagis product only in single row

Not applicable
Author

Something like that? for the collapse.

to delete.png

If you want both fields in the same column, Qlikview cannot make the difference between both... or yes, buth I don't know how... Let me search a little bit.

Not applicable
Author

hi  Eva you  have did  volumes,price in separate column but i  want that under sevo product only in single row

Not applicable
Author

Hi sorry, I didn't see your answer before posting... Let me see if we can do something.

Why do you need a straight table?

(my example is a pivot one)

Not applicable
Author

i have done everything in straight table only is it possible in straight table

Not applicable
Author

but quarter is one table and month is one table and if i have selected pivot table and for every quarter and month table  the product table is also coming

Not applicable
Author

Ok, I reach my limits for tonight.

My point is :

- to make the space, you have to go on Properties -> Dimension -> Advance -> Spacing.

In the interface you can only select a number, not a formula, so I don't think you will be able to put Client and Volume and Price... in the same column and make the spacing because there is no difference for QV.

- for the collapse you have to have Price and Volume like a Dimension and not Metric Name and a cross table.

Transform your straight into cross it's just 1 click. Properties -> General -> Pict up the cross one.

the solution   RowNo(Total)=xx works only if you have ALWAYS the same number of metrics (Volume, Price...) per product and you have to do that of every single product. (Maybe we can dig into to find a genetic formula if the display fit with your requirements).

(I will be back tmr, end of the day in Oceania see you).

Not applicable
Author

no it's just a table loaded inline with 16 lines inside.

Calendar:

LOAD * INLINE [

Month, MonthQuarter

1, Q1

2, Q1

3, Q1

4, Q2

5, Q2

6, Q2

7, Q3

8, Q3

9, Q3

10, Q4

11, Q4

12, Q4

1, M1

2, M2

3, M3

4, M4

5, M5

6, M6

7, M7

8, M8

9, M9

10,M10

11,M11

12,M12

];

Not applicable
Author

Hi, I tried today to, without a better result. Did you get something good?

Eva

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

SEE THIS MAY IT HELP YOU