Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

show dimensions according to selections

Hello

I have a number of dimensions, [Dim 1],....[Dim10], I created an inline table  with the numbers (1....10), which I put in a listbox, I wanna be able to show dimensions in a pivot table according to the selections of numbers I have (for example, If I select 2, 3, 4 in the listbox, the  Dimensions that will appear in the pivot table  are Dim 2 , Dim 3, Dim 4.

Thank you in advance for your help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

If you go to the Dimensions tab in the chart properties, you can set a dimension to be displayed conditionally according to any condition you want. Just check the "Enable Conditional" checkbox and type in your condition formula. For example, you could type:

if(getselectedcount(mydims)>0,substringcount(concat(distinct mydims,';'),'dim1')>0,false())

Regards,

Vlad

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

If you go to the Dimensions tab in the chart properties, you can set a dimension to be displayed conditionally according to any condition you want. Just check the "Enable Conditional" checkbox and type in your condition formula. For example, you could type:

if(getselectedcount(mydims)>0,substringcount(concat(distinct mydims,';'),'dim1')>0,false())

Regards,

Vlad

Not applicable
Author

Vlad, your answer is correct too,

actually I have found another  solution to this to show Dim 1 for example
you need to apply this expression in the enable condition of the dimension

wildmatch(GetFieldSelections(Number),'*1*')=1 

Thank you for taking time to answer