Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

slider objects

hi,

I am trying to create a slider object which needs to have positive and negative values in percentage%.I need to connect this with another field abc (created as a inputfield function)used in a chart which is in $.So  when I increase the slider value to +10%,all the values under the field abc needs to change and result with the appropriate increased value.I am facing issues in doing this.Please can anyone help me out????

4 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Sahana,

Please post whatever you have done so far. You will need to use Variables, InputBox and predefined fields created in the script. I'm sure one of us will assist you once you post the sample app.

Thanks,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

Not applicable
Author

Hi Deepak ,

I have attached a screen shot which briefs out  my issue as well as the script.Please let me know how I could solve this.

....., [S3],
FROM
[..\COMMON\abc.xlsx]

INPUTFIELD [Market Amended];
load
MATERIALdetail,
[ Base Index Price ] as [Market Amended]

QTYMARKET AMENDED
50000$75.12
50000$75.55
50000$76.85

Where Market amended is “input avg([Market Amended])”)

So now I need a slider which when  increased by 10% my market amended column needs to increase by 10%,but here this column is a number in $value.So pl assist how this could be solved

Not applicable
Author

hi all,

In the macro code below I don know how to get the field value ,ie what ever value is present in the particular field.I want to know how to read the field value which is made bold below.Please help me out with the result.

set marketAmended = ActiveDocument.Fields("Market Amended")

set origMarketPrice = ActiveDocument.Fields("Fin Base Index Price")

msgbox(origMarketPrice)

'for i = 0 to obj.GetRowCount-1 'fld.GetPossibleValues.Count-1

for i = 0 to ActiveDocument.getfielddescription("Market Amended").TotalCount - 1

newPrice = 0'origMarketPrice.GetValue ?????????

marketAmended.SetInputfieldValue i,newPrice + (newPrice * 10 / 100)

next

Not applicable
Author

new formula for market amended:

Market amended: InputAvg([Market Amended]))+([Fin Base Index Price] * ($(vpercent)/10))

Newprice: if(xoptiontype='CALL',
(
Exp(-.0105 * $(T3)
) * (

InputAvg(

[Market Amended]) * (

if(

$(vd1)<0, 1+((

$(vCND)) * -1),

$(vCND))) -

strikeprice * (

if(