Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennralize
Contributor
Contributor

Microsoft Teams Stats - Is there a Connector?

Hi All!

We're looking for a solution that will allow us to view call and messaging stats for Microsoft Teams.

I've seen a few people mention the Sharepoint connector, but this seems related to downloading files and not actually looking at usage statistics. Our IT team is implementing a switch of calls to MS Teams from our old dialler (very soon) and we're going to initially be using a third party solution for reporting, but this doesn't have an API or any report automation beyond emails...

Obviously a familiar "data last" scenario for any Qlik dev (I assume), but hoping perhaps there's an easy solution someone's already come up with that I might be able to adapt?

Thanks for any assistance!

Jenn

2 Replies
jyves
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have the same needs : connect to Microsoft Teams to collect statistics abouts usage and quality in Teams Phone.

Do you have a response or any tips ?

Regards,

Jean-Yves

Jennralize
Contributor
Contributor
Author

We settled on using Clobba, combined with a method to automatically download the email attachments to a set location. I had to do a few tweaks to data to get it looking like standard telephony, but got there in the end.

Hope helpful!

Jenn