Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

[SAP Report Connector] Mismatch detected. The Report file may be corrupt.

Hi Community Members !

I have an issue with SAP Report Connector.

When I run the reload I have the following message : "Mismatch detected. The Report file may be corrupt."

I dont have the problem on SAP QUAL and DEV environment but only on PROD environment.

sapreport.png

The same discussion was already opened last year, but it has been closed : Sap Report Connector Page Cut.

Does anyone have an idea to solve this ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

Hi,

The Report connector is using two internal SAP tables to build the report as seen in the GUI. In some reports, when scanning the tables, they sometimes end up with different amount of rows. This will give the dialog "Mismatch detected..."

However, due to some new development, it may now be possible to scan those reports as well. This software is currently only accessible through the Qlik Support. Please contact the Qlik Support to get help with this issue.

Br,

Tomas

View solution in original post

11 Replies
mrybalko
Creator II
Creator II

I have the same problem. Connector version 5.9IR. My code is:

Select SAPREPORT (REPORT (ZLO_ASSORT), ROWS_PER_RECORD (1), SKIP (T (2), T (1), T (3), T (4), T (6), T (7), T (8), T (9)), 

OPTIONS (

(SELNAME P_BUDAT, KIND P, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW 20150710),

(SELNAME P_POST, KIND P, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW X),

(SELNAME P_VAR, KIND P, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW /QV_EXPORT),

(SELNAME S_MATNR, KIND S, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW 47),

(SELNAME S_WERKS, KIND S, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW 5569)

));

I expect string:

!5569!47      !118     !          !10!

But sometime I get error

2015-07-10 15:04:04    Progress    LogFile: QvSAPReportConnector

2015-07-10 15:04:09    Progress    Creation of function /QTQVC/CHECK_RELEASE returned after 00:00:00

2015-07-10 15:04:09    Progress    SAP Transport information: version: E6DK900679; date: 20150519; time: 111423; SAP basis: 701;

2015-07-10 15:04:09    Progress    Connected

2015-07-10 15:04:09    Progress    Statement is: SELECT SAPREPORT (REPORT (ZLO_ASSORT), ROWS_PER_RECORD (1), SKIP (T (2), T (1), T (3), T (4), T (6), T (7), T (8), T (9)), OPTIONS ( (SELNAME P_BUDAT, KIND P, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW 20150710), (SELNAME P_POST, KIND P, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW X), (SELNAME P_VAR, KIND P, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW /QV_EXPORT), (SELNAME S_WERKS, KIND S, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW 5569) ))

2015-07-10 15:04:10    Progress    Creation of function /QTQVC/CALL_REPORT returned after 00:00:01

2015-07-10 15:05:03    Error    Mismatch detected. The Report file may be corrupt.

2015-07-10 15:05:03    Progress    Resetting Server Context

2015-07-10 15:05:04    Progress    Disconnected

And string transforms to

55569547  5118   5      5105

When I comment string which sets report format

(SELNAME P_VAR, KIND P, SIGN I, OPTION EQ, LOW /QV_EXPORT),

error goes away. I tried to generate report by sap logon using the same parameters. I analyzed the spool and it was correct.

thomasjenn
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

UP !

Not applicable
Author

I have a similar error.

The client did un upgrade to it's SAP System but they didn't change de basis version.

And of several reports runing in place only ones gives this error:

ZFIR00090_corrupt.jpg

Any idea what may be the cause?

Regards.

Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

Hi,

The Report connector is using two internal SAP tables to build the report as seen in the GUI. In some reports, when scanning the tables, they sometimes end up with different amount of rows. This will give the dialog "Mismatch detected..."

However, due to some new development, it may now be possible to scan those reports as well. This software is currently only accessible through the Qlik Support. Please contact the Qlik Support to get help with this issue.

Br,

Tomas

mg_gsi_da
Contributor III
Contributor III

Is this 'Software' a new Release of the connector package. We have the same issue but using 6.1

thx

Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

Hi Michael,

We are in the process of completing version 6.3 Service Release 1. The Report Connector will then contain the updates mentioned in the previous reply (May 2nd, 2016). Please download that version when available or contact the Qlik Support to get help immediately by referring to this thread.

Br,

Tomas

mg_gsi_da
Contributor III
Contributor III

Meanwhile 6.3.1 is available in the download area. We will try soon.

mg_gsi_da
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can someone confirm that the fix of mentioned problem is included in Release 6.3.1?

I can't find a specific information in the release notes.

Tomas_Sommergyll
Employee
Employee

Hi Michael,

I can confirm that the fix with internal Jira issue ID: SAP-538, as discussed in this thread regarding the Qlik SAP Report Connector, is indeed included in 6.3.1.

Br,

Tomas