cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanyam
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to login to Qlikview access point

Many of our client are unable access qlikview using active directory credential. Kindly please.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Sanyam ,

it looks like you might have your own single sign-on solution in place, since the error I'm seeing is not a standard QlikView one.
In this case, it's something that you'll probably have to investigate at IIS-side.
A quick question though: when you say "I have update the qlikview password from the active directory and same in the directory service in qmc. " do you mean that the issue started happening after that change?
What happens if you revert the change?
Did you also update the Application Pool password in IIS, if you changed the one for the service account?

Please note: November 2018 has been out of support for almost one year now, you should upgrade to a supported version when possible.

Cheers!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Sanyam

Can you share some of the error messages? 

Version of QlikView? 

Is the access point custom IIS access point or out of the box QlikView Web Server?

Is this a new installation or was this working before?

Was there a recent upgrade that caused this issue?

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Sanyam
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Version November 2018 SR3
Its custom IIS webserver
The server was working before as normal. I have update the qlikview password from the active directory and same in the directory service in qmc. 

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @Sanyam ,

it looks like you might have your own single sign-on solution in place, since the error I'm seeing is not a standard QlikView one.
In this case, it's something that you'll probably have to investigate at IIS-side.
A quick question though: when you say "I have update the qlikview password from the active directory and same in the directory service in qmc. " do you mean that the issue started happening after that change?
What happens if you revert the change?
Did you also update the Application Pool password in IIS, if you changed the one for the service account?

Please note: November 2018 has been out of support for almost one year now, you should upgrade to a supported version when possible.

Cheers!

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Jill_Masinde
Support
Support

@Sanyam We would appreciate your feedback if the suggested solution addressed your concerns. Kindly confirm by clicking on " Accept as solution”