QlikView documentation and resources.
This document demonstrates the Bollinger Bands.
Many traders use Bollinger Bands to determine overbought and oversold levels, selling when price touches the upper Bollinger Band and buying when it hits the lower Bollinger Band.
Components of Bollinger Bands
1) Avg Stock Price
It's simple Avg of stock price.
2) Moving Avg of Stock Price
It's Moving Avg of Stock price over last n Period
3) Upper Band
Moving Avg of Stock Price + Std Deviation over last n Period * Std Deviation Multiplier
4) Lower Band
Moving Avg of Stock Price - Std Deviation over last n Period * Std Deviation Multiplier
1) User can select the Moving period and Std Deviation multiplier by own.
2) When you see the Bollinger Band by week, you can choose the Moving period from 1 to 50.
3) When you see the Bollinger Band by month, you can choose the Moving period from 1 to 10.
4) You can input the Std Deviation multiplier from 0.01 to 4.
Please see the attached Application
If you liked this then also see
Nice Once Kushal . . .
Good One Kushal. Useful information.
Very nice article
Nice article sir thank you for the information will help us a lot in portfolio management function
Good ,keep it up
Good Article Kushal..
Nice Article Kushal. Thanks
Good One. Useful information. It will help people who want to create stock charts
Thank you for the interesting information.
Any chance you have a version of this application that is compatible with Qlik Sense?