Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Accept solution is enabled

Hi @Sue_Macaluso 

I am able to accept the solution for all other posts as am not author of that posts ....

Something wrong ? I tested one and i can able to accept solution for others post .

And i am posting this in category.as i didn't find where to post this question.

Best

Chanty4u 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chanty4u, 

All MVPs have advanced permissions in the Qlik Community. One of them is that ability. This way if you see someone who posted and its clear they have a correct answer and its been a reasonable amount of time after you can mark it. I received another inquiry about what permissions you all have. I need to put together an updated PP deck and that will show you all the advanced permissions. Some I have added along the way. 

Expect this next week.

sue

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chanty4u, 

All MVPs have advanced permissions in the Qlik Community. One of them is that ability. This way if you see someone who posted and its clear they have a correct answer and its been a reasonable amount of time after you can mark it. I received another inquiry about what permissions you all have. I need to put together an updated PP deck and that will show you all the advanced permissions. Some I have added along the way. 

Expect this next week.

sue

Sue Macaluso
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Oh okay thanks for the update @Sue_Macaluso 

PDurnall
Contributor II
Contributor II

Slight issue is that some people auto accept their solution before the original thread writer has looked at it when it isn't right.