Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quan2020
Contributor II
Contributor II

Upgrade to new version whenever it is available

Hi,

I just want to find out how often do you upgrade your Qlik Sense Enterprise? Once a year? Or whenever a new version is made available?

Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Currently, once a year. However, you can upgrade more or less frequently depending on your organization's standards for upgrades and for testing new versions. If it was entirely up to me, I'd upgrade 2-3 times a year, depending on whether a given new version has features I'm particularly interested in or not.

As always, it's best to thoroughly test a new version before upgrading, and it's often a good idea to wait for a service release or two in order to avoid major issues that may exist in the new version.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Currently, once a year. However, you can upgrade more or less frequently depending on your organization's standards for upgrades and for testing new versions. If it was entirely up to me, I'd upgrade 2-3 times a year, depending on whether a given new version has features I'm particularly interested in or not.

As always, it's best to thoroughly test a new version before upgrading, and it's often a good idea to wait for a service release or two in order to avoid major issues that may exist in the new version.

Quan2020
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you!