Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

App hide and show in qlik saas

PrashantSangle

App hide and show in qlik saas

Hello Team,

Like in qlik sense enterprise, using custom security rule and custom property, we can hide or show app to specific group of people or specific peoples. 

As we are doing many migration project from qlik sense enterprise to qlik cloud. So we are not able to achieve similar functionality in Qlik Cloud. So it will be better if we have similar kind of thing as early as possible in qlik cloud too.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Tags (2)
2 Comments
Meghann_MacDonald

Hi @PrashantSangle , this is already available in Qlik Cloud. You can "Share" and app with specific users without giving them permission to a space. Please let me know if this fills your requirement

Meghann

Status changed to: Closed - Already Available
PrashantSangle

Hi @Meghann_MacDonald ,

we can use "Share" option as work around. Also, It will work if you have less no of dashboards to share.

In my case, we have many users to whom I want to do hide and show. Also, these users are moving from enterprise version. So they have routine to log in to qlik then select stream then open there apps. To change users habit is difficult. 

Regards,

Prashant Sangle