Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Automation schedule

andre-berlin
Contributor II
Contributor II

Automation schedule

It would be nice to have more options for scheduling an automation. Now when it's possible to create reports we want certain reports to be ran on a specific day each month. Right now the only option is "Month (30d)". So some more flexibility in selecting different days/weeks/other time periods would be very helpful for us.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
PietMichielRappelet
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi André-Berlin

Thanks for sharing this feedback. 

We have an open improvement that includes additional flexibility on the automation scheduling: every x days, day x of month, .. . I'll link this request to that open ticket. 

We'll also release soon a block in the Qlik Cloud block to update the scheduling of your automation, so as a workaround you would be able to set the start date of the automation to the next run date, after every run.

Kind regards, 

Piet-Michiel Rappelet
Product Manager Qlik Application Automation. 

Status changed to: Open - On Roadmap
PabloLabbeImaps
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Any update on this? Just tried to setup a schedule only for weekdays.

I found this workaround using the updated scheduling block but it´s not that easy to implement.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived