Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. READ MORE

Bookmark on QMC Security Rule

Deloitte_vdubey
Contributor II
Contributor II

Bookmark on QMC Security Rule

Hi Qlik Team, 

While working/creating a new security rule, there are multiple options available like Analytic Connectjects, Apps etc. 

If you could add a resource type for bookmarks then it will be very helpful.

Capture.PNG

5 Comments
John_Teichman
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @Deloitte_vdubey  - Thank you for your idea. I am not marking this as a duplicate, though it seems very similar to this idea:  https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideas/Apply-Custom-Property-to-Sheets-App-Objects-Bookmarks/idi-p/1631...

Thomas_Hopp
Employee
Employee

Thank you for sharing the Idea with us. Let me ask a question ... when you would add a security rule on a Bookmark, is this because you do not want a user to see the Bookmark ? As the bookmark is as we know only a summary of a selection state and based on access to the data the bookmark result can be different.

Best regards,

Thomas

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
catarina1911
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello @Deloitte_vdubey ,

Were you able to solve this issue? I'm having a similiar one.

Thanks

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived