Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Hide Catalog KPIs

Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Hide Catalog KPIs

While the catalog KPIs could be extremely useful for tenant and space admins, a big red arrow or low view count might discourage casual users from using a particular app or data file.

There should be an option to hide the KPIs from users. Or at least put this overview in the app details.

vizmind.eu
6 Comments
MLaverick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Completely agree.  There's no reason an end user would need to see app popularity and it only gives the wrong impression because really important apps might be ones that only 2 people need to use but they use it daily.  Please can this feature be removed!?

Carl_Hunter
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

This one should be controlled with a feature flag on/off. I don't see the need to surface this info right in the user's face. It would be better to have this information in an a analysis screen somewhere for tracking over time and comparing. Not right in the hub. What use case do these new kpis help with and/or solve? I'm struggling to think of one . 

GregBarberEA
Contributor
Contributor

Giving us the flexibility (and control) to turn this on/off per application is crucial. Having it visible to end users can (esp when trying to embed a new app and build its ubiquity of use) be detrimental and lead to perverse behaviours re: app use. 

Gail-Defra
Contributor
Contributor

I am worried about the impact on our customers who won't necessarily understand what the number is but could be discouraged by these numbers, especially at embedding stage when the numbers rightly would be low.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived