Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

Improving the Hub & Catalog Navigation

richard_simpson
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Improving the Hub & Catalog Navigation

Wouldn't it be great if Qlik built features that have been available in the associative model since the start into the QS SaaS Hub (Catalog)?

I love that I can do a global (wild) search for apps, qvds & other types with similar names and that I can use quick filters such as Owner = Me or Others.

But I'd love to be able to specify a filter and then view those objects that I have excluded.

Example. I can filter to quickly see all apps (Type = App) that I own (Owner = You) and of course those that are in my Personal space can be viewed by filtering (Spaces = Personal). But what if I want to see all apps that I own that are not in my personal space? Yes, if I could choose to sort the list by Space then I could relatively easily analyse them. But without the sort option what would be really useful would be to select Space = Personal and then choose Space = <excluded> to see all Spaces other than my Personal.

Standard functionality that all Qlik users should be aware of and used to... but currently not available in the hub 😞 

Tags (3)
2 Comments
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived