Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

Management of reloads in Qlik Cloud

rubenmarin

Hello,

When you have a lot of reload taks there is very common that some on them are queued to reload on peak hours, and there is no way to know which apps are queued to reload.

In general we miss the tasks view of Qlik Sense or QlikView, when you could see all the chained and queued tasks, this can of view and working with sorts and/or filters you can see in one view all the apps reloading:

rubenmarin_0-1674468098043.png

Currently we only have the Schedules view, where you can see the schedules done on the app, but this doesn't show the schedules done by automations, neither we can see wich apps are reloading or in queue.

As an idea we can add a view the the reload status of each app, the last succesful reload or the current state (reloading or in queue), and ideally an option to start a reload task from the same view.

4 Comments
generalisupport
Contributor II
Contributor II

I agree, also it's really troublesome to chain task with automations

Meghann_MacDonald

This idea was set to collecting feedback in the new portal/

If you have trouble authenticating or see a login screen when you click the link, click here: Authenticate me!

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived