Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

Monitoring security / user access on stream and app level

Tamarah
Contributor III
Contributor III

Monitoring security / user access on stream and app level

There are several Qlik Sense Monitoring apps available. But what I'm looking for is a way to show which users have access to the streams and apps. I know you can find this information in the QMC but there you will have to look for it per stream or per app or per user.

The point is that the organization wants to know, based on the security rules on stream and app level, which users have access to the streams and apps. And they want to monitor this.

I think this would be a great addition to the series of default monitoring apps.

10 Comments
Thomas_Hopp
Employee
Employee

Hi @Tamarah thank you for sharing this idea with us. We are changing the status into "Collecting Feedback" as we will investigate the option to increase the capability in the QMC. Will update the idea when we do have more clarity on that.

Best regards,

Thomas

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Tamarah
Contributor III
Contributor III

Perfect @Thomas_Hopp , thank you for this update!

Kind regards, Tamarah

Thomas_Hopp
Employee
Employee

Hi @Tamarah this has now been moved up to our roadmap and we are planning to release it in one of the upcoming Qlik Sense Enterprise Client Managed releases.

Best regards,

Thomas

Status changed to: Open - On Roadmap
Tamarah
Contributor III
Contributor III

Wow, that is fantastic news @Thomas_Hopp !

Looking forward to it! 

_Adam_
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @Thomas_Hopp,

Has it been released or its work at progress ?
Could you tell us on which version it might be released for ?

We are also looking for similler solution, we want to create an application that can show all stream's names + its security rules name's (the one we created manually for Anlz & Prof) instead of going to QMC every time, It can help us a lot. 
Is there is an existing app that can provide this info ?

Thanks in advance!
Adam

shafeeqshas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Is there any similar feature to see which all users having app / Stream access from hub in Qlik Sense on Windows (Client Managed)

Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows 

Digvijay_Singh

It would be nice to have it in monitoring apps, any idea when/which version its going to be made available?

joshishu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi 

Please let us know when/which version it's going to be made available.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived