Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

Notify me when an enhancement request is realized

cshimodo
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Notify me when an enhancement request is realized

Please let me know when my extension request is realized because I can't notice it.

Tags (2)
6 Comments
POTE
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I will say even more.

Qlik may send us a response to say whether our suggestion will realize or not.

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi, @POTE this will be available in the new Ideation portal that will go live April 25th. You will be automatically subscribed to ideas you like or comment on, and can set if that is an email notification or just an in-portal alert. We will also consider pop-ups iin community to notify you if that would be of interest.

Meghann

Status changed to: Open - In Development
POTE
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Thanks your answer. I agree.

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi @POTE , via the new Ideation Portal you can set your email notification settings so that you are notified via email by any status changes to the Ideas you are subscribed to. Please read more at Exciting changes to the Ideation Portal and try it out by visiting Ideation > Browse and Suggest and clicking "Suggest features". 

Then, this idea can be tracked here: Notify me when an enhancement request is realized

Thanks! 

Meghann

Status changed to: Delivered
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived