Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

QSB - Scheduling same as QSE

CHansford
Luminary
Luminary

QSB - Scheduling same as QSE

I have a Flood warning app in QSE and I put it in to QSB to test its abilities.  Everything worked well apart from I can't schedule a reload at the same rate as in QSE.   The Flood warning sensors update every 900 seconds (15 minutes) so I would like to be able to do this or faster in QSB.

Regards, Stay Safe

Chris

4 Comments
Thomas_Hopp
Employee
Employee

Hi @CHansford and thank you for sharing the idea with us. We did changed the frequency to select 5 minutes slots. Like reload the App at 9:15 AM for instance. The possibility to run this every 5 minutes as an option is part of a set of improvements. Or am I reading the request the wrong way ? What you are asking for is the ability to execute the reload every 5 Minutes. And when you say "same as QSE" are you referring to our QSE Client Managed (Windows) composition ?

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
CHansford
Luminary
Luminary
Thomas,

The ask is to be able to reload at any schedule, such as every 5 minutes,
so that would be 12 times an hour not 1 once an hour at 5 past the hour.
Just as it is in QSEoW Client Managed Server.
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived