Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.
The Sense file load navigator is less than perfect. Can it be enhanced to add some very basic features :
1. Provide a sort ascending/descending toggle - easy ?
2. Provide a filter capability e.g. *2020*.qvd ?
3. Provide a search capability for the above.
4. Provide basic file info that is in windows explorer but you may not have access or even want to jump in and out to check a file date, size, owner, etc etc - easy ?
5. Even if this has to stay a modal window, allow it to be moved and re-sized - easy ?. It is annoying when you cannot see the script behind the window.
And then more advanced change :
1. Provide a browse button that opens up a standard windows file explorer window. Most apps have this, or look at Office365 as a starting point.
This is what users have this now which is very poor :
The 'easiest' solution surely would be to use the standard file explorer. Perhaps there is a limitation of the Sense IDE, as this is a 3rd party library?
Hence = poor user experience
A must have missing feature
Yes please, plus:
great extra suggestions - thanks
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.