Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

Report download name preset

MaxCh
Contributor II
Contributor II

Report download name preset

•User case: The default name of the download report is a UID. Users have to change the name every time manually. There is no option to name it before download.

•Proposed Solution: Use another naming logic, to allow users predefine the name of the sheet so they don’t have to rename every time for download.

MaxCh_0-1672819399569.png

5 Comments
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Thanks @MaxCh  - The Download on Qlik Cloud does use the object name as a preset file name . Are you using the format download from QSE on Windows by chance?

Status changed to: Open - New
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
MaxCh
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Andrew_Kruger,

Thank you for your attention and asking. I'm sorry that I'm not really familiar with the definition of 'Format Download'. The prompt displayed in the screenshot popped up I choose 'Download as' - 'Data' in the sheet view on Qlik Sense (Web).

If this does not help with answering your question could you please elaborate how I could find the answer for you?

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived