Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Searchable / filtered measurement field

ksdcloud
Contributor II
Contributor II

Searchable / filtered measurement field

Hi,

it would be great to filter / search not only the dimensions but also the measurement fields  as implemented in QlikView.

measurement_features.pngimage (25).png

10 Comments
John_Teichman
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @ksdcloud,

Thanks for your post. Very similar ideas have been previously posted. Please show your support for those ideas by liking/voting for them:

Also, going forward, please use one and only one label per post. Refer to the submission guidelines for more details.

Status changed to: Closed - Duplicate
ksdcloud
Contributor II
Contributor II

These are not very similar ideas already. There are no filtering options in the regular measurement fields as shown in the attached image:measurement iconsmeasurement icons

John_Teichman
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @ksdcloud,

You are correct. I apologize. The images did not show up earlier today when I did the initial review. I am re-opening the idea. Again, sorry about that.

Status changed to: Open - New
Steven_Pressland
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback, we will await others to review.

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
SerhiyP
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it would be great. It is one of the reason why we don't want to switch to Qlik Sence

Matthias_Herkommer

Essential feature that needs to be implemented in Sense IMHO!

ClaudeAlain
Contributor
Contributor

In my opinion this is an essential feature that need to be implemented. Being able to filter on measure by ex. to focus on customer having an account balance in range of xy is important. 

MatthiasSeeck
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Yes, confirm.
It is a must have.

Just got the requirement from our customers.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived