Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW

Sheet background

AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Sheet background

Provide sheet background - image import - feature ( and conditional / expression driven ) as per QlikView.

13 Comments
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback on ways to improve our product. While this is something we understand would be useful, it's not on the short-term roadmap. Please continue to show your support for this idea.

Thanks,

Patric

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
chaper
Creator III
Creator III

Also, provide the entire sheet background color option not just the top bar of the sheet and transparency option to objects to overlay on colored sheet background. 

mlahjouji
Contributor II
Contributor II

Any updates on this ?

MarcoImperiale
Contributor II
Contributor II

I suggest you to start using personalized themes...

https://sensetheme.com/

Meghann_MacDonald

Background image in sheets is coming this quarter.

Meghann

Status changed to: Open - In Development
Or
MVP
MVP

@Meghann_MacDonald  Would you happen to know if this expected to make the February release of Qlik Sense Client Managed?

Meghann_MacDonald

@Or  I *think* that it was released this week to client-managed. But I am checking for you to make sure 🙂 

Meghann

martingries
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

@Meghann_MacDonald 

that would be very nice. 

Also the other features you mentioned in the last days that they are still coming this quarter (!?!)

Would be very helpful to know if we can look forward to the 02/23 release (as a little christmas gift ;-))

Best regards and a nice holiday saison

Martin

Or
MVP
MVP

@Meghann_MacDonald  Thanks - as there was no client-managed release last week, I'd be surprised if it was released (it'd have to be done as part of a patch), but would be nice to see it in the February version assuming it wasn't a stealth-release in the November 2022 version.

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Delivered Dec 13th 2022 in SaaS, February 2023 in client managed.

Status changed to: Delivered