Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Table details in QEM Analytics

Sreekanth_Vasudevan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Table details in QEM Analytics

In Trends by Tasks report the Change processing section has details on Total applied changes for top 10 task.

One of our client is asking for a more detailed report on the Changes( Insert, Updates, Deletes, DDL ) happening on tables for a month . I know that in  Replicate UI, we are capturing  tables details in task for a day. Can we get the tables details in QEM Analytics Schema like Trends by Tables & Top  Tables etc, or if you guys could populate in the Analytics Repository Schema, we can  report them using other Analytics tools.  

7 Comments
Shelley_Brennan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thank you for the feedback.  We would like to collect feedback on this request and will consider it in a future release.

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Prabodh
Creator II
Creator II

This is a must feature to have. This helps building the process integrity reporting.

amitw
Contributor II
Contributor II

I agree . This feature will be very helpful in analyzing the trends on the table.

Bhargava
Contributor
Contributor

The ability to provide good analytics has become a USP for most of the products. As a person who has been doing product evaluations for over a decade and as the primary decision maker for this product, I can say that the current task level analytics was one of the strong features that contributed to selecting Qlik over the competitors.

After being in production for more than 3 months now, we are very much feeling the necessity of extending the analytics to table level details.  The task level analytics is a good start.  However, we have > 5000 tables per task. To analyze the data better requires capturing data at the most granular level.  This data is also important for optimizing the architecture ,task maintenance, performance etc.  I also think  that adding this feature will help Qlik replicate to position itself better as a complete 360 degree product.  

I am sure that there are many other customers who would also benefit from this. I would request to make this a high priority feature and be included in your release asap.  

qlik-lmy-se
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, it is 2023 now, Do we have the granularity of table level now? thanks!

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived