Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Waterfall chart in PixelPerfect template

Hatus
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Waterfall chart in PixelPerfect template

I was looking at the latest release of DevExpress, the engine behind the PixelPerfect template in NPrinting.

Their support says that in the release v19.2 the Waterfall Series View has been integrated! And it looks great! No data workaround in Qlik has to be done either! It works intuitive and dynamic. Much better than the native Waterfall chart for Qlik Sense in my opinion.

PixelPerfect WaterfallPixelPerfect Waterfall

Reference:

https://supportcenter.devexpress.com/Ticket/Details/T524687/how-to-create-a-waterfall-chart

And here is where it is documented:

https://docs.devexpress.com/WindowsForms/401232/controls-and-libraries/chart-control/series-views/2d...

As a partner I want to make an update request of the PixelPerfect template for the NPrinting product asap. I am sure that many other customers will benefit from it.

Since it is very, very time consuming and not professional at all to manage a bar chart as of workaround for such a powerfull template like PixelPerfect. Changing to Excel is not an option because of the complexity used within PixelPerfect so far.

Please like and comment so this idea gets to the top list!

Thank you!

Regards

Hatus

4 Comments
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - On Roadmap
Hatus
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

@Andrew_Kruger Since we are already in February 2021 I would like to ask if you have an update for it this year?

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived