change host name here Rename Qlik Sense Server
and not foget certificate
Qlik Sense administrator newbie here. My requirement is to migrate the following setup:
- Server with Qlik Sense 2.2.4
- Single partition (drive C)
- Connected to my Test network
to this new configuration:
- Server with upgraded Qlik Sense 3.1
- Multi-partition (drive C with the Qlik Sense apps, drive D with the Qlik Sense database)
- Moved to a new Production network
As the original post is a year old, I appreciate your expert advise on the steps, especially if there are new things to pay attention to.
How many dashboards, users, and complexity of the security rules you need to bring over from Test to Prod? If it's simple enough, I would think you'd better off:
1. Build the Production environment with the latest version
2. export the dashboards from the Test, and import them to the brand-new QlikSense 3.1 server, as there could easier to work with the apps than to tinker with server.