8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2018 6:52 AM by umar khan RSS

Directory Service Connector is offline - Qlikview

umar khan

H,

I am facing an unusual error when trying to distribute Qvws, through publisher, to the access point folder.

I face the following error :

Error The task "Reload and Distribute LM\Sharepoint\Application\Withholding Statement LPL UI.qvw " failed. Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.DscOffLineException: Directory Service Connector is offline. ||    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.DistributionExecution(String fileName, Document qvbDocument, DistributionRequest distributionRequest, TaskResult taskResult, String repeatVariableName, String currentRepeatVariableValue) ||    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Distribution(String fileName, DistributionRequest distributionRequest, TaskResult taskResult, String repeatVariableName, String currentRepeatVariableValue) ||    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) ||    --- End of inner exception stack trace --- ||    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) ||    at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

As seen in the above error, "Directory Service Connector is offline", I have checked the QDSC Service and it runs fine.

I have also increased the QDSC Cache Expiry from the default 60 to 1440 minutes but to no help.

Could you please help me in this.

Thanks,

Umar