Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

How to set legends in bar charts

Dear all

I have following bar graph in my view legends are not display properly please see attached jpg file

How do I setting for neat and clean chat.

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
4 Replies
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Hi,

It need to expand your chart size.

-Go on chart and press CTRL+SHIFT and then adjust the size of legend

-Go to Presentation Tab and on Show legend go to Settings and the set Font Size too,

hope it work

tresesco
MVP
MVP

In the presentation tab, you can limit the visible number of character (check - "Limit Legends (Characters)"). Or, you may want to change the orientation of the legend in Axes ("Primary Dimension Label"). If the number of dimension member is high, you can limit the visible member number allowing scrolling ("Enable X-Axis Scrolling" in presentation tab). Or even you want to resize and reposition the apprearance of them(select the chart -> press Ctrl+Shift).

Hope this helps.

vikasmahajan
Author

Done this already but still I want to reduce the size of legends to clear and neat dashboard.

Thanks.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable

you can write in this ways also with multiple if conditions

=if(len(trim(YourDimension)>30,left(YourDimension,15) & Chr(10) & Mid(YourDimension,16,15) & chr(10) & right(1))