Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to make a number static ?

Hi All,

Would like to ask how to make the number 2678400 static ?

The formula that was given to me is this :

(86400*(sum({$<[DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]={">=$(=YearStart(Max([DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))<=$(=YearEnd(Max([DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))"}>*<TECHNOLOGY = {'2G'}>} CELLNUMBER)))

Number static.PNG

Regards,

Mahirah

6 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You have to explain what you mean by static ...

If you want to have it used multiple places you can put the calculation into a variable or a master measure.

avinashelite

Static in the sense you don't want this number to change ...even when you make selection ?? in that case try like this

(86400*(sum({1<[DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]={">=$(=YearStart(Max([DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))<=$(=YearEnd(Max([DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))"}>*<TECHNOLOGY = {'2G'}>} CELLNUMBER)))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

By what I meant static is  :

if select any of the option on the left whether it is region , technology, category, etc , the number will stay static.

and I just want to use it to divide by a certain category.

whole dashboard.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Avinash,

Seems like it doesn't work, everytime i clicked on any of the selection.

ff.PNG

immkhan2
Contributor II
Contributor II

Use the required formula in Variable and use afterwards where-ever required.

avinashelite

Try like this

(86400*(sum({1<[DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]={">=$(=YearStart(Max({1}[DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))<=$(=YearEnd(Max({1}[DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))"}>*<TECHNOLOGY = {'2G'}>} CELLNUMBER)))