Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to make a number static ?

Hi All,

Would like to ask how to make the number 2678400 static ?

The formula that was given to me is this :

(86400*(sum({$<[DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]={">=$(=YearStart(Max([DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))<=$(=YearEnd(Max([DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))"}>*<TECHNOLOGY = {'2G'}>} CELLNUMBER)))

Number static.PNG

Regards,

Mahirah

6 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You have to explain what you mean by static ...

If you want to have it used multiple places you can put the calculation into a variable or a master measure.

avinashelite

Static in the sense you don't want this number to change ...even when you make selection ?? in that case try like this

(86400*(sum({1<[DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]={">=$(=YearStart(Max([DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))<=$(=YearEnd(Max([DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))"}>*<TECHNOLOGY = {'2G'}>} CELLNUMBER)))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

By what I meant static is  :

if select any of the option on the left whether it is region , technology, category, etc , the number will stay static.

and I just want to use it to divide by a certain category.

whole dashboard.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Avinash,

Seems like it doesn't work, everytime i clicked on any of the selection.

ff.PNG

immkhan2
Contributor II
Contributor II

Use the required formula in Variable and use afterwards where-ever required.

avinashelite

Try like this

(86400*(sum({1<[DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]={">=$(=YearStart(Max({1}[DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))<=$(=YearEnd(Max({1}[DATETIME.autoCalendar.Date]), 0))"}>*<TECHNOLOGY = {'2G'}>} CELLNUMBER)))