Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cb5981
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense - Gauge Chart Customisation without extension

Hi All, 

I think I know the answer but is there any way to create something similar to the below using the native gauge chart in Qlik Sense

cb5981_0-1651674631689.png

Currently in QS it does not seem to allow a segment to have a dynamic colour, and I don't think there is any workaround for that.  Anyone have an idea?  Extensions currently unavailable at the moment for this project.
Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @cb5981, if I have understood you correctly there is no native way to obtain exactly what you said at the moment. Feel free to submit a feature request (Idea) via the following link: Suggest an Idea.

Also, have a look at this past thread as it may be a useful way to obtain something at least similar to what you have asked: Gauge fill to value with conditional colors.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @cb5981, if I have understood you correctly there is no native way to obtain exactly what you said at the moment. Feel free to submit a feature request (Idea) via the following link: Suggest an Idea.

Also, have a look at this past thread as it may be a useful way to obtain something at least similar to what you have asked: Gauge fill to value with conditional colors.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.