Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephenDunn
Contributor III
Contributor III

All connectors in Fort failing!

Hi,

when I try to use any of the connectors in our Qlik Fort, they all give the same error (when running any load script):  "Connector <connectorName> not found (: POST /endpoints failed with status code 500. Error: Error retrieving Connection "<connectorName>".

If I try to edit any of them, it shows the error:  "Get connection failed:  Static rule evaluation: No access to space"

It allows me to create new connections, but even if I attempt to use them immediately after creating them, the same errors occur.

I have tried creating a new Space connected to the same Fort, but still have the same issue with connectors.

Please help.

Thanks
Steve.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Akshesh_Patel
Support
Support

Hello,

You should see this error in logs :

Error message:~
"Connector <connectorName> not found (: POST /endpoints failed with status code 500. Error: Error retrieving Connection <connectorName>".

Somehow, forts is not able to retrieve the connectors. I faced a similar problem in past and the workaround for this is to create a new fort with the same configurations and remove the existing one.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Akshesh_Patel
Support
Support

Hello,

You should see this error in logs :

Error message:~
"Connector <connectorName> not found (: POST /endpoints failed with status code 500. Error: Error retrieving Connection <connectorName>".

Somehow, forts is not able to retrieve the connectors. I faced a similar problem in past and the workaround for this is to create a new fort with the same configurations and remove the existing one.

Regards,