Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephenDunn
Contributor III
Contributor III

All connectors in Fort failing!

Hi,

when I try to use any of the connectors in our Qlik Fort, they all give the same error (when running any load script):  "Connector <connectorName> not found (: POST /endpoints failed with status code 500. Error: Error retrieving Connection "<connectorName>".

If I try to edit any of them, it shows the error:  "Get connection failed:  Static rule evaluation: No access to space"

It allows me to create new connections, but even if I attempt to use them immediately after creating them, the same errors occur.

I have tried creating a new Space connected to the same Fort, but still have the same issue with connectors.

Please help.

Thanks
Steve.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Akshesh_Patel
Support
Support

Hello,

You should see this error in logs :

Error message:~
"Connector <connectorName> not found (: POST /endpoints failed with status code 500. Error: Error retrieving Connection <connectorName>".

Somehow, forts is not able to retrieve the connectors. I faced a similar problem in past and the workaround for this is to create a new fort with the same configurations and remove the existing one.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Akshesh_Patel
Support
Support

Hello,

You should see this error in logs :

Error message:~
"Connector <connectorName> not found (: POST /endpoints failed with status code 500. Error: Error retrieving Connection <connectorName>".

Somehow, forts is not able to retrieve the connectors. I faced a similar problem in past and the workaround for this is to create a new fort with the same configurations and remove the existing one.

Regards,