Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xyz_1011
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Error loading data

Hey all,

i am loading data from an on prem ORACLE database via Qlik Data Gateway. I constantly get the following error with one of our bigger tables (> 20M records):

(Connector error: Reload web socket was aborted due to a failure (DirectAccess-1103))

Any idea how to do to fix this ?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (2)
4 Replies
xyz_1011
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks @anat but i am not sure this helps.

We are running on Qlik Sense SaaS and i am getting this error regardless from where i trigger the script. I.e., even when i do this via an automation on schedule (with no window open or active connection to the tenant...). I wouldnt know where / how to check web sockets settings...

Thanks!

adelmetzler
Contributor II
Contributor II

hi there, did you manage to solve this? I am getting the same error: we use qlik sense saas cloud.

Connector error: Reload web socket was aborted due to a failure (DirectAccess-1103

but couldnt find enough material to know what is really about... I am thinking it may be because of our connection between qlik gateway to our Oracle servers ... but not sure of it and how to proceed to correct this issue. they happen once every one day or two, with random ETLs

njmaehler
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Anyone found the resolution for this?