Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcs_qv_access
Contributor
Contributor

Facing issue to access QlikSense Application from Non-Windows devices

Hello Team,

We are facing below issue related to access QlikSense applications from Non-windows devices.

Any non-Windows device are not able to connect to Qlik Sense application.

(ex., Android, iOS, Chrome OS, MacBook etc)

Earlier we used SAML authentication and unable to access QlikSense application in Windows device itself. So that we changed to NTLM authentication and working fine with Windows device and still unable to access from Non Windows devices.

While logging to Domain/username and password in Non Windows devices, login goes successful but associate not getting the access to reports which are in Qlik but same is accessed on Window devices.

When SSO is configured for Qlik Sense application then it stops working for Windows as well. 

Also could you please let us know how can we create Service Principal Name (SPN) to activate  the Kerberos authentication between Qlik Sense Server and Azure Synapse? This is required to activate SSO.

It would be great if you can give us available slot to discuss over Microsoft TEAMs so that we can include all required stakeholder in call.

This is high priority issue as many users impacted with it.

Regards,

Raja Marimuthu

Could you please check and help us to resolve the issue?

Regards,

Raja

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Boris_I
Support
Support

Hi @tcs_qv_access ,

NTLM will not work with non windows application, you need to use SAML to reach your goal.

If you need further assistance on this subject I invite to get in touch with the Professional Services.

Regards

Boris

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Boris_I
Support
Support

Hi @tcs_qv_access ,

NTLM will not work with non windows application, you need to use SAML to reach your goal.

If you need further assistance on this subject I invite to get in touch with the Professional Services.

Regards

Boris