Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joefish1998
Contributor
Contributor

ListBlobs in Azure Storage Connector

I am looking at using the Azure Storage Connector to load data from Blob files stored in a container in Azure.

In order to fetch the list of Blob files to load from, I have used the 'ListBlobs' option in the Web Connectors app. The difficulty I am having is that the URL given by the Web Connectors app  (http://localhost:5555/data?connectorID=AzureStorageConnector&table=ListBlobs&appID=) is not specific to the container that I am looking to fetch the data from.

This is causing an issue because I need to create a list of all blobs in the container so I can loop through these and fetch the data within each Blob. More files will be added over time so I need a way to automate this. I have looked at the other articles on Qlik Community and other help forums, but I haven't been able to find any solutions.

Qlik Web Connectors Qlik REST Connector

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joefish1998
Contributor
Contributor
Author

This problem is now resolved. It appears to be a bug in Qlik Web Connectors which means the URL doesn't get generated correctly.

I was able to resolve this by adding "&blobContainerPath=<CONTAINER PATH>&includeTokensInUrl=false" to the end of the URL generated for ListBlobs by the web connectors .

View solution in original post

1 Reply
joefish1998
Contributor
Contributor
Author

This problem is now resolved. It appears to be a bug in Qlik Web Connectors which means the URL doesn't get generated correctly.

I was able to resolve this by adding "&blobContainerPath=<CONTAINER PATH>&includeTokensInUrl=false" to the end of the URL generated for ListBlobs by the web connectors .