Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joefish1998
Contributor
Contributor

ListBlobs in Azure Storage Connector

I am looking at using the Azure Storage Connector to load data from Blob files stored in a container in Azure.

In order to fetch the list of Blob files to load from, I have used the 'ListBlobs' option in the Web Connectors app. The difficulty I am having is that the URL given by the Web Connectors app  (http://localhost:5555/data?connectorID=AzureStorageConnector&table=ListBlobs&appID=) is not specific to the container that I am looking to fetch the data from.

This is causing an issue because I need to create a list of all blobs in the container so I can loop through these and fetch the data within each Blob. More files will be added over time so I need a way to automate this. I have looked at the other articles on Qlik Community and other help forums, but I haven't been able to find any solutions.

Qlik Web Connectors Qlik REST Connector

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
joefish1998
Contributor
Contributor
Author

This problem is now resolved. It appears to be a bug in Qlik Web Connectors which means the URL doesn't get generated correctly.

I was able to resolve this by adding "&blobContainerPath=<CONTAINER PATH>&includeTokensInUrl=false" to the end of the URL generated for ListBlobs by the web connectors .

View solution in original post

1 Reply
joefish1998
Contributor
Contributor
Author

This problem is now resolved. It appears to be a bug in Qlik Web Connectors which means the URL doesn't get generated correctly.

I was able to resolve this by adding "&blobContainerPath=<CONTAINER PATH>&includeTokensInUrl=false" to the end of the URL generated for ListBlobs by the web connectors .