Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KHT
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Rest Connector for QlikView

Hello,

I would like to know, if it's still possible to download Qlik Rest Connector. Because, when I try to reach the download page I got this page :

KHT_0-1613060150172.png

And nothing allow me to download Qlik Rest Connector.

If you know how to get this connector it would be great !

Thanks !

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

Hi KHT,

You can find more information in this article: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/How-to-Access-the-Extended-Download-Page-to-Dow...

As you can see there, "only Customers and Partners with active license keys (including evaluation licenses) and a username/Qlik ID are able to access the extended download page. "

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂

View solution in original post

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @KHT 

Whether you login is associated with a customer account or not is typically worked out using the domain on the email that you have signed in to the Qlik account with. If you have used a work email and your employer is a customer you may need to speak to your Qlik Partner to get them to enable your domain as a customer.

Hope that helps.

Steve

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

Hi KHT,

The REST connector is available on the Qlik download page. You can use this link: https://demo.qlik.com/download/

(If it doesn't open, try working with the browser in incognito mode and enter your Qlik credentials when requested).

Just select Qlik Connectors and Qlik REST connector under Product

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂
KHT
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

It doesn't working. I still get the same page :

KHT_0-1613066486440.png

When I try to reach "View Ressources" I got a blank page :

KHT_1-1613066548857.png

I did this with incognito mode.

Thanks !

KHT
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

Do I need a special account ? Something like Partner account ?

Thanks !

Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

Hi KHT,

You can find more information in this article: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/How-to-Access-the-Extended-Download-Page-to-Dow...

As you can see there, "only Customers and Partners with active license keys (including evaluation licenses) and a username/Qlik ID are able to access the extended download page. "

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @KHT 

Whether you login is associated with a customer account or not is typically worked out using the domain on the email that you have signed in to the Qlik account with. If you have used a work email and your employer is a customer you may need to speak to your Qlik Partner to get them to enable your domain as a customer.

Hope that helps.

Steve