cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P2
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Cloud Business

Hello. Can I disable standart mode in QS Cloud Business?

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sweta_Sharma
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @P2 ,

No, it's not possible to disable standard mode in Qlik Sense Cloud Business.
Also please note disabling standard mode can create a security risk by exposing the file system. Legacy mode in Windows gives access to local storage paths and bypasses the governed data connection layer, so it would be a security concern.
Please find below related link -
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/LoadData/disable-standar...

Cheers!

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Sweta_Sharma
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @P2 ,

No, it's not possible to disable standard mode in Qlik Sense Cloud Business.
Also please note disabling standard mode can create a security risk by exposing the file system. Legacy mode in Windows gives access to local storage paths and bypasses the governed data connection layer, so it would be a security concern.
Please find below related link -
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/LoadData/disable-standar...

Cheers!

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution
clareqinty89
Contributor
Contributor

It's been a while since your post, but I wanted to offer some insight. Thanks for reaching out about Qlik Sense Cloud Business. While I'm not entirely sure about disabling standard mode, have you considered using Monday project management to keep track of any changes or configurations you make in the platform? It could be a handy way to stay organized and document your settings effectively. Good luck with your query!