Qlik Community

Connectivity & Data Prep

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense Data Connectivity.

Announcements
QlikWorld online is next week! REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
escaper-
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense - Office 365 Sharepoint connector - 403 Forbidden

Hi all,

I'm trying to use a web connector called: Qlik Office 365 Sharepoint Connector. The problem I get is that it wont let me get a file with data.

There is the base URL: 

https://xxxx.sharepoint.com

There is also a subsite path: 

sites/TestPlanner

I also have an unique ID for a file

7beb95b5-517d-4d74-85ee-54bd42b468c9

I tried the other options and all of those work - for example getlists, subsites, llistfolders. The problem is only when I want to get one file with the getfile option where my data is -> 403 forbidden

Check screenshot i made or error message below:

There was an error running the table (Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.)-2147024891, System.UnauthorizedAccessExceptionAccess denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.)

If I add the list url (Lists/Agenda%20voor%20Campagnes) to my subpagepath then i will get a 404 cannot find file. So it seems that I don't need to add something to the subpagepath or do i? 1

There was an error running the table (status code = 500, Failed on attempt 1 to GET. (The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.), HttpStatusCode: NotFound, StatusCode: 404, StatusDescription: Not Found, Message: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.)

Does anyone know if it's an access rights issue or is my input wrong? If it's a right issue, any idea what kind of settings I need to change? I'm the admin of the test sharepoint site....so I should have all access with my own account.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Alyona
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @escaper-!

Did you find the solution for this issue? 

I have the same one but for One Drive connection.