Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kunal_Uppal
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to login to Qlik Cloud

Hi, 

I am new to Qlik. Cloud. I created a app  in Qlik cloud by connecting to Azure database and using  a flat file.  However, I am not able to connect to my Qlik portal today (12/7).  I am getting 504 gateway timeout message. I was able to login to Qlik cloud  and connect to my azure database till yesterday evening.  

Please  help/advise. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @Kunal_Uppal

There is currently problem with the availability of our services, the information can be found at:

https://status.qlikcloud.com/

You can click the "subscribe" button to get automatic notifications when the issue the services present problems. 

Kind Regards. 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm

View solution in original post

3 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @Kunal_Uppal

There is currently problem with the availability of our services, the information can be found at:

https://status.qlikcloud.com/

You can click the "subscribe" button to get automatic notifications when the issue the services present problems. 

Kind Regards. 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
Kunal_Uppal
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Team, I am seeing the error message below:

Kunal_Uppal_0-1655737359703.png

I think Qlik server is down. Do we have an ETA on the fix ?

Albert_Candelario

Hello @Kunal_Uppal ,

You can check our Qlik Cloud incidents at Qlik Cloud Services Status.

As of now, there is not any declared incident, hence I would suggest you to contact us via our chat to see if there is any issue with your account.

Kindly, use the blue help bubble at the bottom right corner of every Support Page on Qlik Community. 

Albert_Candelario_0-1655742295969.png

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer