Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carpeimagos
Contributor II
Contributor II

After publishing a new working app and then duplicate acopy to the hub, it fails to reload in hub

I create a new app in my Hub and it load and run perfect. Then I publishing to a datastream and create a Task and it load and run perfect i QMC. After that I do a duplicate of the app back to my Hub. Whith no change in the app, it fails f to reload in the Hub. Then I delete the app from the Hub, close the Hub and make another duplicate from QMC to Hub. Open the Hub and then it reloads. Sometimes I must do this several times. We run in a multinode setup whith February 2021 version of Qlik Sense.

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
carpeimagos
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

We solved it by ourself. We have install the same version of Oracle OCI in the same way on every node but it still have some difference in registry. We have one scheduler node, one proxy nodeand two server nodes. The keys NLS_LANG and NLS_ DATE_FORMAT under Oracle in registry hade some difference. We shut down one of them and then it everytjing worked. Then we switch and shut down the other and then the error was back. So we change the wrong server nodes registry to match the right server node registry. Reboot all servers and after that everything working just perfect.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

Which error are you getting in the script logs? 

If you are running on a multi node environment, could the failure be related to a specific node? 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
carpeimagos
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

We solved it by ourself. We have install the same version of Oracle OCI in the same way on every node but it still have some difference in registry. We have one scheduler node, one proxy nodeand two server nodes. The keys NLS_LANG and NLS_ DATE_FORMAT under Oracle in registry hade some difference. We shut down one of them and then it everytjing worked. Then we switch and shut down the other and then the error was back. So we change the wrong server nodes registry to match the right server node registry. Reboot all servers and after that everything working just perfect.