Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jackduring
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Allow a specific user to public sheets visible only by a group of users

Hi Community,

I have an issue related to the security rules that I need to create for a specific use case, and I couldn't find any examples of that, and I don't know if it is possible to achieve what I need.

Here the details:

I have one stream with an app published. The stream and the app is accessible by 30 users. The users belong to two different groups (group A and group B). Let's say that 10 users belong to group A and 20 users to group B.

What I want to do is to allow only one user per group (let's call it the "manager" of the group) to publish his/her own sheets, but I want the published sheets to be visible only by the users belonging to his/her group.

Thus, if a sheet is published by the "manager" of group A, I want them to be visible only by the 10 users belonging to group A. Otherwise, if a sheet is published by a the "manager" of group B, I want them to be visible only by the 20 users belonging to group B.

I hope someone would be able to explain me if it is possible to achieve that using the security rules in the QMC.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Labels (2)
0 Replies