Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrea28
Contributor II
Contributor II

And OR Conditions

Hi I am trying to write the below condition but getting error: of missing } , even though I have checked all brackets

count({<[a]={'Error found'}> + <[b]={'Error found'}> + <[c]={'Error found'}> + <[d]={'Error found'}> + <[e]={'Error found'}> + <[f]={'Error found'}> + <[g]={'Error found'}> + <[h]={'Error found'}> + <[i]={'Error found'}> , <[test]={'No errors'}>} distinct [Work Units])

Could anyone help check please? Thanks so much

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

That's not the correct syntax, comma is used as an and inside  each <> block, the do it outside you can use *:

count({(<[a]={'Error found'}> + <[b]={'Error found'}> + <[c]={'Error found'}> + <[d]={'Error found'}> + <[e]={'Error found'}> + <[f]={'Error found'}> + <[g]={'Error found'}> + <[h]={'Error found'}> + <[i]={'Error found'}>) * <[test]={'No errors'}>} distinct [Work Units])

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, you have a comma instead of a + (or *) before test, also check that all field names are loaded in the data model

rubenmarin

That's not the correct syntax, comma is used as an and inside  each <> block, the do it outside you can use *:

count({(<[a]={'Error found'}> + <[b]={'Error found'}> + <[c]={'Error found'}> + <[d]={'Error found'}> + <[e]={'Error found'}> + <[f]={'Error found'}> + <[g]={'Error found'}> + <[h]={'Error found'}> + <[i]={'Error found'}>) * <[test]={'No errors'}>} distinct [Work Units])

Andrea28
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you so much Rubenmarin!