Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwqlik82
Creator
Creator

August 2023 IR - Sheets Tooltips showing all the time in grid view

Hi,

Am currently experiencing an issue with some apps where when looking at the sheets navigation dropdown the fairly useless tooltip (not the sheet description) is showing for all the sheets and overlapping anything to the right of it obscuring the sheet names :

Tooltip showing.PNG

this is happening on most but not all apps, on the ones that it isn't happening on i cant see anything obviously different on them (owner, stream, reloaded before/after upgrade etc).  Changing to list view this doesn't happen but the default seems to be grid and I'm not sure there is a way to change it to list as default (if there is that would be great).  Checked the patch notes for Patch 1 and couldn't see anything relating to this in there - Initial release mentioned a fix for overlapping tooltips ironically...

Thanks

Dale

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dwqlik82
Creator
Creator
Author

Ignore me -  it was  an extension that had a css tag that was interfering 🙄, fixed imminently. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
dwqlik82
Creator
Creator
Author

Ignore me -  it was  an extension that had a css tag that was interfering 🙄, fixed imminently.