Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brice1
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

HTTP error 400 on connection from external

Hi everyone,

I have installed Qlik Sense Server on a Windows Server 2019 in my company and I have some trouble to connect on it from external.

Qlik is installed on an internal server and we have a netscaler to connect on it from external. I add all IPs in the Websocket white list.

When I try to connect from internal, no problem, it works.

From external, the prompt (login & password) appears, but when I click on Ok, I have an HTTP error 400.

Anyone to help me?

Thx!

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Brice1
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Some news...

I checked from an iPhone and I can connect to the QMC but on the HUB, I have a message "Connection lost...".

And with Chrome or Edge on a computer, I can't access anywhere...

If someone can help me...

Thx!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hi, When you say external is that something getting certificate issue. can you please share the screenshot whether the error is SAML or ?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Brice1
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

error400.png

There is the message error. No more informations.

Brice1
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Some news...

It seems there is a problem with Websocket.

We use Citrix Netscaler to publish Qlik on the external network and this application does not like really well Websocket...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This error common when we are not connected to Citrix or VPN to local network to use such to make private. But, As per your latest response you found something that it has some socket issue? Do you know what is the exact on that?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful